Friday, November 11, 2005

I Have Found The Door That I Have Sought!

I fixed our PS2 and now the doorway to my escape has now re-opened! The past few weeks, I had already believed that our PS2 finally gave up as it would not read any games and it even scratched one of the discs! So today, I took a chance. I had told myself that if indeed it was already done for, I might as well try to tinker with it myself. So I did. I went online to find a site on how to fix PS2 errors. I found one, followed what it said and the results from my tinkering suprised me! The thing works like it was new! What suprised me even more, there's this one game, Super Robot Taisen Alpha 3, a game a friend lent me. No matter how many times I pressed reset, it would not work at all in the past. Now it works with no problems! Hehehe! I just saved myself around P2000 in repairs!