Drinking+Chatting → Spending+Playing → Shorting
Drinking+Chatting:
Had a drinking session last night (sort of). It was a night of chatting while having some alcohol. Even though we were few, it was ok and fun. Someone I thought I'd never see again was there as well. Which made my night :) I'm glad she was able to go and I must say she looks just as great as when I last saw her. I just wish that the awkwardness that comes and goes that messes up our friendship would just disappear so things would go back to how they were when she was still a student. But the only way for that is if we could talk at a personal level and throw all cards on the table. Only then will things be cleared up. Anyways, I turned red from the alcohol, ears first, and started becoming talkative. No one got drunk (darn!) thank goodness. We managed to setup the date for our Christmas party as well.
Spending+Playing:
Went out today. Went to glorietta for lunch. Then I spent the entire afternoon at timezone. Spent about P250+ mostly on Ghost Squad. Hehehe! That's a cool game! Must learn to shoot without hesitation and avoid killing hostages by mistake! :P
Shorting:
I was planning on watching some tapes on the VHS player. The thing is, it wasn't plugged in. My mind was jumbled and I forgot which outlet was 110V. So I accidentally plugged it into 220V. Fried VHS! Yummy! Now we gotta have it fixed! >(
Had a drinking session last night (sort of). It was a night of chatting while having some alcohol. Even though we were few, it was ok and fun. Someone I thought I'd never see again was there as well. Which made my night :) I'm glad she was able to go and I must say she looks just as great as when I last saw her. I just wish that the awkwardness that comes and goes that messes up our friendship would just disappear so things would go back to how they were when she was still a student. But the only way for that is if we could talk at a personal level and throw all cards on the table. Only then will things be cleared up. Anyways, I turned red from the alcohol, ears first, and started becoming talkative. No one got drunk (darn!) thank goodness. We managed to setup the date for our Christmas party as well.
Spending+Playing:
Went out today. Went to glorietta for lunch. Then I spent the entire afternoon at timezone. Spent about P250+ mostly on Ghost Squad. Hehehe! That's a cool game! Must learn to shoot without hesitation and avoid killing hostages by mistake! :P
Shorting:
I was planning on watching some tapes on the VHS player. The thing is, it wasn't plugged in. My mind was jumbled and I forgot which outlet was 110V. So I accidentally plugged it into 220V. Fried VHS! Yummy! Now we gotta have it fixed! >(




<< Home