Wednesday, September 28, 2005

In The Darkness, A Light Shines...

I now embrace the darkness that I am in once again. No colors whatsoever in sight. It is the place where I think, reflect and plan my next move. The place where I retreat. A place where no one can hurt me. A place that lets me see things in a different view. A dear friend fears my choice of path. Warning me that I may never emerge and may be consumed by the dark. But in all this darkness, a place where shadows dwell, there is a light that shows concern. A light that makes certain I do not lose myself in this pitch black abyss. It is thanks to that undying light that I was able to always find my way. To emerge from my place of retreat stronger and renewed. It kept my perspective in check making sure I would not falter. To this day, that light still shines here in the darkness. It shines once again to keep me company. Never giving up on me and would willingly assist me through to the end. This light is a precious gift to me. A blessing in my life. I hope that it will never give up on me as I will always never give up on it. As it is always there for me, I will always be there for it as well. Thank you for always being there for me. Thank you for being a part of my life!