Densha Otoko: Another Interesting Japanese Live Drama Series

When I first heard the explanation of this series, I was thinking na baka ang corny nito! So we watched it. The next thing we know, we were laughing and enjoying it! Actually nakaka-relate ako sa main character. I'm sure if you saw it, makaka-relate din kayo.
Basically, the story revolves around a 22 year old *Otaku who is too nice for his own good (think human doormat). He works at a placement agency and lives with his folks and sister. He hopes to one day be in a relationship. As he heads home via train, he sees this beautiful woman. A strange circumstance allows him to get in contact with her. He frequents an online thread forum and explains his ordeal. The next thing you know, everyone on that thread started helping him out. But will he get the girl? I don't know! Nasa second episode pa lang ako! I must watch it all!!!
*Otaku = an obsessive fan of any one particular theme, topic, or hobby, sometimes to the point of mental instability.
Basically, the story revolves around a 22 year old *Otaku who is too nice for his own good (think human doormat). He works at a placement agency and lives with his folks and sister. He hopes to one day be in a relationship. As he heads home via train, he sees this beautiful woman. A strange circumstance allows him to get in contact with her. He frequents an online thread forum and explains his ordeal. The next thing you know, everyone on that thread started helping him out. But will he get the girl? I don't know! Nasa second episode pa lang ako! I must watch it all!!!
*Otaku = an obsessive fan of any one particular theme, topic, or hobby, sometimes to the point of mental instability.




<< Home