Do We Truly Value Each Other?
It's a saying that's been used so much. "You don't really know a person's true value until you lose that person.". Do we value those around us to the fullest? Can we say that we do? I have to admit myself that I tell myself that I should value those who are close to me, those who are in the circle. Friends and family. But honestly speaking, I doubt that I am. No matter how much we want to realize their true value, we take them for granted. We tend to pick only a few chosen from whom we know and then care for them unlike we care for the others in our life. But at times, you wonder if that person actually appreciates being valued. If you find out that they don't, should you stop caring? These kinds of questions leads you to just become stone cold. To forget about them. Creating a mindset of "If they don't care about me, why should I care about them?". These thoughts fill my mind but I still try to fight them and try to really see how much those people in my circle mean to me. How bout you? Do you truly value those in your circle? Or must you lose them in order to see it? Think about it.




<< Home