Fun Night Of Eating And Playing!
Just got up. Had a fun night last night. Started out with dinner at Saisaki! The Place was practically full from reservation so the only seats we got were near the entrance. So far from all the Japanese food! That's probably the reason why it seems like we ate so little. I still managed to have my fill of salmon sashimi! After that, we went to timezone and availed of their party package. 2 full hours of non-stop playing! MOCAP Boxing, Daytona, Time Crisis 2 were the games I played. I think I kinda messed up the credit system for player 1 on time crisis 2. I started playing and to make sulit the free games, as soon as I could swipe again for another credit, I swiped the card on the slot. I think I did that 5 times during the game. The thing is, I had already finished the game and after the end credits rolled, the title screen showed a 9/1 credit. Meaning that you could play 9 more times. So I just left it to join the guys in daytona. At this point, it was close to when the package would expire. After playing maybe 5 games, that was it, the end of the package. The cards were no longer accepted. So stood up from the machine and started to move along. But when I looked at the time crisis 2 machine, it still had 9/1 credits. To think some other people used it as well knowing it had 9/1. They finished the game and it still had 9/1 credits! Talk about Free game night! Hehehe! I just saw myself in the mirror and I look like a zombie! Ah well, that's what happens when you sleep late.




<< Home