Banks And Their New Policy On Paying Bills...
There was a time when I had no problems paying bills at banks. I could go to the bank any day of the week (except weekends of course!) and go to the counter and pay whatever bill needed to be settled. But lately, the frickin banks changed their policy! "I'm sorry sir, we only accept bill payments on tuesdays, wednesdays and thursdays.". What the heck?! There would be times when the only day you could pay your bill would be on the due date. That would sometimes fall on a monday or friday. But because the banks suddenly have this new policy, you end up having to go around and find an alternate soution. Why? What's wrong with accepting bill payments on mondays and fridays? Is it bad luck? They used to accept anytime of the work week so why suddenly this change?
Jerks! I'm just really pissed right now because I had to pay our electric bill by today. For that I had to brave the rain! UCPB doesn't accept Meralco bill payments so I had to make my way to BPI near Harrison Plaza! I really hate it when I go to a distance only to find out that I wasted my time due to some policy like that! >(
<< Home