Of Dialing A Phone Number...
I really am annoyed with calls I get either in the morning or evening looking for a certain company or person working in that company. At times I even suddenly get a fax tone. Aaargh! These days I wonder if people are ignorant or just stupid when it comes to dialing a landline number that has a digit appearing more than twice on it. What do I mean? Here's an example:
- Company A (Not a real company) has a telephone number of say 2111841
- My home number (of course I'm not posting the actual number here) is 2111184
Numbers mentioned here are made up numbers of course.
Most of the time, these idiots don't keep track or unaware of how many times they pressed that similar digit. They think that pressing it an extra time won't matter. NEWS FLASH YOU MORONS! IT MATTERS! There are 7 digits in a landline phone number. Once the 7th digit is pressed, the 8th digit is ignored. Geez! At times I just wanna tell them off "Matuto ka nga mag dial ng phone number". The worst part is that sometimes, even after I tell them wrong number, they call again and ask the same thing. To which I again say wrong number. Seriously these people should take a class that teaches you how to use a phone. Retards!
Most of the time, these idiots don't keep track or unaware of how many times they pressed that similar digit. They think that pressing it an extra time won't matter. NEWS FLASH YOU MORONS! IT MATTERS! There are 7 digits in a landline phone number. Once the 7th digit is pressed, the 8th digit is ignored. Geez! At times I just wanna tell them off "Matuto ka nga mag dial ng phone number". The worst part is that sometimes, even after I tell them wrong number, they call again and ask the same thing. To which I again say wrong number. Seriously these people should take a class that teaches you how to use a phone. Retards!




<< Home