Final Fantasy VII Complete! Stomach Flu is No Joke!
Been a while since I posted due to finals and grades computation. Classes are finally over and summer vacation is in. I finally managed to finish FFVII. Also managed to beat Ruby Weapon and Emerald Weapon. Ruby was more of a challenge though since it always countered with Ultima. For Emerald I managed to kill of without much trouble. It took a lot of time though since I can't skip the Knights of the Round sequence. Just focusing on raising my character's stats to max now.
Last sunday, I was hit with a stomach flu. It was one of the most painful experiences ever! Constant gas pains, diarrhea, vomitting. Very very bad! I recovered only yesterday and stayed home today to rest and make sure it's over. I don't want to miss out on the Baguio trip this weekend. I'm really looking forward to that. Now, to bring the Wii or not? Hmmmm...
Last sunday, I was hit with a stomach flu. It was one of the most painful experiences ever! Constant gas pains, diarrhea, vomitting. Very very bad! I recovered only yesterday and stayed home today to rest and make sure it's over. I don't want to miss out on the Baguio trip this weekend. I'm really looking forward to that. Now, to bring the Wii or not? Hmmmm...




<< Home