1st Week of Classes, My new Chotto Shot (PSP Camera), Pepper Lunch
The first week of school wasn't so bad. My students aren't the quiet type thank goodness! Although some of my WEBDEVT students will still need to get used to me. Here's hoping the entire term will go well.
Today, out of impulse and probably necessity, I bought the chotto shot. Got it for 2950 pesos at Datablitz in PowerPlant. It's a 1.3 megapixel camera that attaches to the PSP. Why? My cellphone cam only has a vga picture resolution and the worst part, I have no way of transferring the pics to my PC since the only connectivity it has is bluetooth. I figured that I always have my PSP with me so why not? Some would say that I should've just bought a digicam. Sounds good but too expensive and too much of a hassle to bring around. I'm not the type who likes to bring a bag around so having to bring both my PSP and a digicam would be a problem for me. The camera comes with a case and a umd with the camera software. It's gonna take me some time to understand the controls though since its in japanese. But no worries as I can still use the cam even without the software. Hehe!
While at PowerPlant I also noticed a new restaurant, Pepper Lunch. The line is pretty long though so I'll try eating there some other time. Looks interesting!




<< Home