Monday, June 30, 2008

The Dumbest Answer to a Simple Question

A few minutes ago I googled "vision, dark spot" because there's this dark spot that I see whenever I look at big white areas. Anyways, one of the hits led me to Yahoo! Answers.

Here's the guys question:

"When I look at the computer screen, and only when it is chiefly white it seems, there is a little dark spot that floats around as I read and seems to move rather erratically but always follows my vision. It is not always present, it comes and goes, but is there pretty frequently. Obviously this is some sort of eye damage, but what caused it and will it ever go away? It's pretty irritating, It's been like this for about 2 months now."

To which he got some good answers and then some. The last answer is the dumbest answer ever. Amazing how some people reply so stupidly to someone asking a serious question.

Here's the dumb answer:

"It's God telling you to believe. You know, I always knew God would show himself in mysterious ways, and you just proved it! It also doesn't help that you're always gazing at the stars. That's probably why God did it to you."

Galing talaga! I don't see how that answers the question.