Transformers The Movie: The Hot Rod Conspiracy
Yes folks, I'm bored! I just recently watched the Transformers Movie again (not the Michael Bay crap) and remembered how I enjoyed it as a kid. But besides enjoying, I also remembered some of the things I had questioned about the movie as a kid and how I hated Hot Rod for getting Prime killed. I debated about some of those questions with my brother and with a friend. Ah yes, those were fun discussions. Now I have nothing better to do than to tell you about how I believe Hot Rod conspired to become the next Autobot Leader. Yes folks, you heard it right. I believe that Hot Rod did plan it out. Don't believe me? Let me show you some facts.
Fact 1: He helped Megatron kill Optimus Prime
Why was Hot Rod so eager to help Prime fight Megatron when so many other things were going on? He knows full well that Prime can handle it. The truth of the matter is, before the war (scenes not shown in the film) he had made a deal with the Decepticon leader to help get rid of Prime. Megatron, huge ego and all, knew full well that Hot Rod was not as powerful as Prime and would be easily dispatched later on even if he became the new leader. Notice how Megatron spared Hot Rod. Coincidence? I think not! Plus, Hot Rod was only tossed aside, not tossed so far away, what was he doing after Megatron shoved him? Watching?
Fact 2: Hot Rod made sure that he would be the first to touch the matrix
Ah yes, one of the scenes that gave birth to theories of how the next leader is selected. The theory here is that the first transformer to touch the matrix after it is given by the last weilder, will be acknowledged by the matrix. So even though Prime had selected Ultra Magnus, he was not the one selecting, the matrix was the one. Had Magnus touched it ahead of Hot Rod, he would've been the next leader.
Well, that's it. Hehehe! I hope you enjoyed and got a laugh out of this little made up story. Hehehe!
Disclaimer: I am not sure if a similar tale can be found on the net. I assure you, these writings were created from my own thoughts and not copied off from someone else's work.
Fact 1: He helped Megatron kill Optimus Prime
Why was Hot Rod so eager to help Prime fight Megatron when so many other things were going on? He knows full well that Prime can handle it. The truth of the matter is, before the war (scenes not shown in the film) he had made a deal with the Decepticon leader to help get rid of Prime. Megatron, huge ego and all, knew full well that Hot Rod was not as powerful as Prime and would be easily dispatched later on even if he became the new leader. Notice how Megatron spared Hot Rod. Coincidence? I think not! Plus, Hot Rod was only tossed aside, not tossed so far away, what was he doing after Megatron shoved him? Watching?Fact 2: Hot Rod made sure that he would be the first to touch the matrix
Ah yes, one of the scenes that gave birth to theories of how the next leader is selected. The theory here is that the first transformer to touch the matrix after it is given by the last weilder, will be acknowledged by the matrix. So even though Prime had selected Ultra Magnus, he was not the one selecting, the matrix was the one. Had Magnus touched it ahead of Hot Rod, he would've been the next leader.Well, that's it. Hehehe! I hope you enjoyed and got a laugh out of this little made up story. Hehehe!
Disclaimer: I am not sure if a similar tale can be found on the net. I assure you, these writings were created from my own thoughts and not copied off from someone else's work.




<< Home