07/07/07 Luck Was Kind
Well, today was certainly not the usual saturday. We went to mass then after which, headed to glorietta. I went to meet up with CD as he was treating us to dinner. Original plan was pizza but both Shakey's and Pizza Hut were full. Ended up in Mong Kok. I arrived and saw Jeannie and Fred with CD. We chatted a while to wait for some other people to arrive. A few minutes later, CD's friend Joaquin arrives and CD starts to order food. We had an amazing dinner conversation. From Michael Bay's Transformers to "how women will always be right" to "old high school stupidity" to "who is a major asshole" to "cheating in class". We finished eating and still conversed a bit when Minessa arrived. We started having a little fun taking candid shots of her. After which she and Jeannie left ahead to go to McDo. She was apparently craving for Mc Chicken. So CD paid the bill and we followed them to the clown kitchen. Seeing as the had milkshakes available, I just had to order 1. Unfortunately, it was too thick and too sweet! I didn't want it to go to waste so I finished it. As we sat and waited for Minessa to finish eating, we were just tripping and looking at passer bys. From a foreigner with a ho to a chick with a tatoo above her butt crack. Minessa was about done with her food when I received a call from ma. Time for me to go. So we left McDo and proceeded our separate ways. Sila CD were off to timezone for some arcade action. Jeannie and Minessa accompanied me to meet up with ma and pa near florsheim. As we approached florsheim, I noticed a familiar face. It was Amie talking with ma. It was such luck that I get to see her again after a long time. She looks like she lost some weight and still looks as stunningly gorgeous as ever. We talked for a bit and mentioned that we should get together sometime soon. I just had to take a pic before we all went our ways (see photo gallery). Thank you lady luck! We then went our separate ways, Jeannie and Minessa headed to timezone to meet up with CD and the rest, and I went home with ma and pa. Overall, this was a good day! :)




<< Home