The Week So Far...
Alright! This is my first official entry to this new site of mine. So I'll just summarize what's happened since last sunday.
Sunday:
Met up with Jeannie, Fred, EF and Minessa to experiment once again with japanese curry. We This time, we made curry burgers! We took the hamburger recipe from the house and added the curry powder into the mix. It was a success! Sarap! Afterwards I went online and played counter-strike with AB and Zek while Jeannie played Fatal Frame III on the PS2. Me, Fred and EF took turns on the PC. The only downside of the event, the place smelled like curry for 2 days. Right now, theres still a faint smell. Hehehe! I'm looking forward to our next experiment! ;P
Monday:
Got up early for my ORDEV-A class (8:10am - 9:10am). Today a talk was given by one of the discipline officers. I learned how some rules have changed and how others remained the same. I was kinda disappointed though as the speaker did not prepare for his talk. Some of the students didn't even listen any more. I don't blame them actually. Hehehe! Got back home by 9:30am and waited for CD to arrive. He and Jeannie were headed to Quiapo to buy his new digital SLR camera. By the way, Jeannie spent the night at my place. CD had needed Jeannie to guide him around Quiapo. They got back at around 12nn and I met up with them at Starbucks. There, I had suggested we do something as I did not want to stay cooped up at home again. The 1st suggestion was to hang out at Mall of Asia. But I scrapped that idea and suggested we pay a visit to Paulette. I had Jeannie text her to expect a package within an hour or 2. Then it was off to Paulette's house. We got there and surprised the heck outta her. Hehehe! We hung out, watched TV, talked and I did a little PC repair. At the end of the day, we headed to Greenhills and tried out the all you can eat dimsum that Wongkee so praises. Nakakasawa! But we ate a lot. We walked around a bit trying to find a place to have desert but didn't find any so we just did a little window shopping. Dropped off CD at his place and hung around for a while to bug AB and EF. Our last stop before heading home was McDo at Macapagal ave. for some milkshakes! Sarap! All in all, this was the best day for me in a long time!




<< Home