Double Back to CSB
Well school ended at 5:50pm and I hung out at the department for a while before deciding to have dinner and head home. At around 6:40pm I decided to head downstairs for a katsudon. Koi was already closed so I opted for siomai. Unfortunately there wasn't any steamed ones left. Meh! I don't like fried siomai. So I thought I'd head out to the good old clown kitchen. So I told everyone that I was going and left. As I stepped out of the school, the rain and wind suddenly got stronger. So the only option left to me was jamaican patties. Bought 2 beefy mushrooms and headed back to the department. After eating, the rain had subsided. This was my chance to head home only a little drenched. I stopped by the UCPB to check if the sweldo was in. To my luck it was. Whee! May pera ulit ako! I withdrew some money and bought a mocca frap in Starbucks and was about to head home. That was until I remembered that I had left a kitkat bar in my locker. A kitkat bar given to me by the gorgeous goddess of IM. Afraid of having a rat scour my locker, I had no choice but to head back to school again to take the bar home with me. So, with my mocca frap in tow, I walked back to school, went to the department, opened my locker and took the choco bar then headed home. So here I am in front of my computer getting ready for a game of counter-strike with Zek and AB. Ciao!




<< Home