Been A While...
Grabe! Haven't posted for so long that I thought that my blog was gone. Hehehe! Buti naalala ko pa ang password ko dito. :P
Let's see... For a quick update on what's been goin on in my life:
Let's see... For a quick update on what's been goin on in my life:
- Finished watching all the episodes and movies of Hajime No Ippo
- Played and finished the PS2 game Bully
- Played and unlocked all characters in DBZ Sparking Neo
- Got a lot of new PS2 games including Tales of the Abyss and Final Fantasy 12
- My phone is now a Sony Ericsson P910i
- I now have a PSP (No games yet though!)
- Started jogging in the morning (MWF only)
- Finished watching all the episodes of Eureka Seven
That's all I can remember for now. I'll try to keep this blog updated unless laziness gets the better of me again. :P

Here's the current wallpaper of my PSP.





<< Home