2nd Term Has Begun! CSB At Techno Negosyo!
Well, the 2nd term has begun. Actually, it started last Friday (September 8). Why? I really don't know. I have 3 classes once again and my sked is almost like it was last term except now on Tuesdays and Thursdays, I have a 9:40am class and I finish by 2:30pm. Hehehe!
On another note, CSB is taking part in the "Techno Negosyo" event being held in the World Trade Center from today up to tomorrow. Admission is free so the only thing you pay for is parking. The event highlights new technology being used for businesses. So you have softwares, hardwares and even games. CSB is there to show off the best of what it has to offer from its School of Management and Information Technology. Specifically the CA and IM classes. Those with the best thesis were at the booth to show off their program to those at the expo. There were also events from Microsoft and other Companies offering prizes to the winners. I actually won a Microsoft jacket! Hehehe! Stay tuned for pics from the event. Wala kasi akong infrared sa desktop and the data cable isn't compatible with the 6170.
On another note, CSB is taking part in the "Techno Negosyo" event being held in the World Trade Center from today up to tomorrow. Admission is free so the only thing you pay for is parking. The event highlights new technology being used for businesses. So you have softwares, hardwares and even games. CSB is there to show off the best of what it has to offer from its School of Management and Information Technology. Specifically the CA and IM classes. Those with the best thesis were at the booth to show off their program to those at the expo. There were also events from Microsoft and other Companies offering prizes to the winners. I actually won a Microsoft jacket! Hehehe! Stay tuned for pics from the event. Wala kasi akong infrared sa desktop and the data cable isn't compatible with the 6170.




<< Home