Thursday, March 24, 2005

Distractions And Laziness...

Ah yes, like the title sez, I've been distracted and lazy to update my blog.

Distracted because of so many things. There's paneling for thesis, preparation for the finals, things going on in my mind, and most especially, RAGNAROK ONLINE.

Paneling is ok. Except when the students defending try to beat around the bush. Especially in their documentation which is the basis of their defense. Sakit talaga sa ulo. The worst part is, halatang-halata na nga, di pa nila napapansin. Then there are those who dig holes deeper than the one they're already in. During the Q and A part, when we ask if a certain feature is included(which we know is not supposed to be) they just agree and say yes. My god! The next thing they know, their system is bigger after revisions than it was before the defense. Halatang di nila alam system nila. PRAC1 pa lang to. I hope things will be better sa mga PRAC2 defense.

Then there's Ragnarok Online. This game is evil. You just can't stop playing. If you do stop, a couple of months later you find yourself playing it again. Yes, there's no story and all you do is go around killing monsters but for some reason you just can't stop playing it. Well, I can't stop playing it anyway. Hehehe!

Well, till next I post, see ya guys!