Freedom Almost Complete!!!
Well, it's almost done! Been working on this for more than a week now. Thanks to my sis, the wings are almost complete. Once the painting is done, I can complete the wings, back cannons, beam sabers, energy rifle, and the shield. Then it will finally be complete. I've been telling everyone that once this is completed, I'll start on the 1/60 GAT-X105 Strike Gundam perfect grade model kit. There's also the matter of building the 1/100 master grade GAT-X105 Aile Strike Gundam and ZGMF-X10A Freedom Gundam. The thing is, I hope I'm in the mood to build it. That's the thing when I build model kits, when I'm not in the mood, it won't get built. Lately, it would seem, I'm never in the mood to build kits. Too many things on my mind. I'd rather not mention though as its too personal to say. Ah well, those kits will be built eventually. Notice whenever I mention gundams I type in the whole name including the production number? Pampapuno lang yan ng space hehehe! ;P
GAT-X105 Strike Gundam outfitted with Aile System and an almost complete ZGMF-X10A Freedom Gundam




<< Home