It's Been A While...
It's been a while since I last posted here. Hehehe! Daming distractions kasi! There was midterms, new PS2 games, and most especially Ragnarok Online!
Midterms are finally over and things seem ok. There were some red marks pero may chance pa naman pumasa sila. They have to prove themselves worthy of their grade though.
Ang gaganda ng mga PS2 games ngayon! Burnout 3 took most of my time! It's fun creating traffic with explosions and car crashes! Bumping your opponent out of the race is so cool as well! Then there's Devil May Cry 3! Astig! DMC 2 should be written out of continuity. It was probably just a bad advertisement. Metal Gear Solid 3, I haven't played yet though I have the original.
Then there's Ragnarok Online. Damn this game is addicting. Made another character. A Monk. Thanks to the help of a friend, I was able to reach job 50. This game takes 90% of my time. I can't help it. It's fun! Currently my Monk's level is Base 69, Job 34. VIT type! His name is Gaogaigamus-Prime, taken from the name my brother gave to describe the newly released Galaxy Force Convoy/Optimus Prime. ;P
Midterms are finally over and things seem ok. There were some red marks pero may chance pa naman pumasa sila. They have to prove themselves worthy of their grade though.
Ang gaganda ng mga PS2 games ngayon! Burnout 3 took most of my time! It's fun creating traffic with explosions and car crashes! Bumping your opponent out of the race is so cool as well! Then there's Devil May Cry 3! Astig! DMC 2 should be written out of continuity. It was probably just a bad advertisement. Metal Gear Solid 3, I haven't played yet though I have the original.
Then there's Ragnarok Online. Damn this game is addicting. Made another character. A Monk. Thanks to the help of a friend, I was able to reach job 50. This game takes 90% of my time. I can't help it. It's fun! Currently my Monk's level is Base 69, Job 34. VIT type! His name is Gaogaigamus-Prime, taken from the name my brother gave to describe the newly released Galaxy Force Convoy/Optimus Prime. ;P

Gaogaigamus-Prime




<< Home