Work In Progress Is Progressing!
Now he has an upper torso and a right arm. =)

I estimate that it will be finished by next week. Darn my right wrist hurts! According to a friend, dapat ingat daw ako. It might be carpal tunnel. Really scary for me as I hear that it's really painful. This post I typed up solely with my left hand. Ang hirap working with just 1 hand on the PC. Oh well, better than being in unimaginable pain.
A funny thing nga pala. Me and Ferdi were supposed to meet up kanina at 5:50pm so he could give me some cds. Galing namin! We agreed to meet, we agreed to a specific time, we forgot to mention where to meet. So wala. Galing! ;)
A funny thing nga pala. Me and Ferdi were supposed to meet up kanina at 5:50pm so he could give me some cds. Galing namin! We agreed to meet, we agreed to a specific time, we forgot to mention where to meet. So wala. Galing! ;)




<< Home