Wednesday, January 26, 2005

A Work In Progress

I have begun work on my 1/100 ZGMF-X10A Freedom Gundam scale model. I started working on it last monday and today I have finished the waist to the feet.


I may be a model builder but unlike true model builders, I don't know how to paint my model kits. I never had a talent for painting. I will however, have the dark part of the wings painted. Di pwedeng all blue yun. It won't look right. My sis already agreed to help me(she's better at painting than I am). The best I can do is put it together, then take a tech pen and draw/trace out the lines. These lines, for me, are enough to make it look great. So far, based on the pics, what do you think? I will continue building this kit throughout the week. I can't wait to finish it because I know it will look fantastic! =)