Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Problem Solved! Trip To Megamall!

So my Wii's AC adaptor is kaput thanks to my stupidity. I spent the day after my class to find a replacement. First place to go was the CD-R King website. I checked for the number of the U.M. branch since it's the one closest to me. No luck. So I continued browsing their site. Turns out they have online inquiries to help find out which branches has stock of a certain item. So I gave it a shot. I had clicked to chat with one of their support people. I had asked which branch had stock of the AC adaptor and I was very specific. Apparently she (I assume a girl since the chat ID looked like a girl's name) didn't know what it was. So I sent her a direct link to the item on their site. To which she replied she couldn't see because their site was down daw. ANO??? Down??? Eh I was currently browsing it! Leche! Di marunong! So I tried giving her the product code from the URL. She still didn't know what I was referring to and had mentioned a USB adaptor. Ano ba yan? Out of frustration I clicked on the other online tech. Thank god alam nya! Replied that the megamall branch had stock. So I thanked the tech, had lunch first, then went on my way to megamall.

Mode of transpo was LRT then MRT since color coded car ko today. It's been a while since I last rode them both. Nothing's changed though as people still try to board while there are those who are trying to get out. A very irritating site to see. So I got to megamall and started hunting down the store since I didn't know its exact position. After a short inquiry with the security guard, I was given the location. When I got there I had asked about the AC adaptor. The clerk didn't know what I was talking about and had assumed that they had no stock. To which I replied that I was told by their online inquiry that they did have stock in that branch. So the clerk spoke to the supervisor. After checking their inventory, they did in fact have stock. Problem was the person holding the key to their stock room was out. Nasa CR daw. Waited for about 10+ minutes before that person arrived. The clerk then went to the stock room which took about another 5+ minutes. Finally! What I had been searching for was finally in my hands. I paid for it and made my way back home to try it out. It works like a charm!

So now my Wii is alive again and now the adaptor is autovolt. What a day!

Haba ng kwento no? Hahaha! =P