The Results (Masteral Remedial Grades) Are In!
Yep, this week we got our grades for our remedial classes prior to taking our masters.
The 2 subjects taken and grades I recieved:
The 2 subjects taken and grades I recieved:
- Object Oriented Programming in Java = 0.0
- Data Structures and Algorithms = 1.0
Now before you think that ok lang at naka 1.0 ako sa 2nd subject, its actually not ok. Though it would be recorded that I didn't fail the class, it also won't be credited at all. Meaning I have to retake the subject. In order for these subjects to be credited, I need at least a 2.0. Now given these results, I have to take both subjects over again. The painful part? I have to pay for em the 2nd time around. 1st round was courtesy of the study grant from CSB. Even if this is just a remedial class before masters, it's a totally different level from college. It's frickin harder!
Part of me is thinking of stopping, that I should not continue given how things turned out. But to do that would mean that I gave up on it so easily. That I took the coward's way out. Not yet, I'm not ready to stop right now. It took me a long time to decide to take masters that giving up on it after the 1st term is just not acceptable. So now I must move on regardless of how pathetic my performance was this term and prepare myself to face the next one. Good luck to me!
Part of me is thinking of stopping, that I should not continue given how things turned out. But to do that would mean that I gave up on it so easily. That I took the coward's way out. Not yet, I'm not ready to stop right now. It took me a long time to decide to take masters that giving up on it after the 1st term is just not acceptable. So now I must move on regardless of how pathetic my performance was this term and prepare myself to face the next one. Good luck to me!




<< Home