Trip To Greenhills
Spent the day today in Greenhills. Originally, it was so I could find a monitor where I can connect my PS3 to for HD play. But last night I decided I just wanted to look around. I never expected that it would be such an expensive trip.
The plan was to meet some friends there for lunch at Tender Bob's. Then just go around window shopping. Not once did I think of looking for a monitor since I decided that it could wait. But in this one store we stopped in, the monitor we were looking at last month suddenly got cheaper. A 22"w Hanns-G flat screen lcd monitor with HDMI capability. The price we saw last month was P9,300. Today we saw it at P8,800. Seeing that price suddenly made me want to get it. After thinking about it, I decided to buy it. Unfortunately, they didn't accept credit card. My friend then said he could loan me the cash first. So he went and withdrew the money while I tested the monitor for dead pixels. Everything was ok and he returned with the cash. Paid for it then put it in the car so we could window shop a bit more before heading home. We stayed there till around 4pm before calling it a day. So now I headed with my purchase to test it out. Good thing I took home the PS3 for the long weekend.
The verdict? Playing PS3 in HD is amazing! It's so super-mega-awesome-cool! Now I can't go back to playing it on a regular TV. Dang! =P
The plan was to meet some friends there for lunch at Tender Bob's. Then just go around window shopping. Not once did I think of looking for a monitor since I decided that it could wait. But in this one store we stopped in, the monitor we were looking at last month suddenly got cheaper. A 22"w Hanns-G flat screen lcd monitor with HDMI capability. The price we saw last month was P9,300. Today we saw it at P8,800. Seeing that price suddenly made me want to get it. After thinking about it, I decided to buy it. Unfortunately, they didn't accept credit card. My friend then said he could loan me the cash first. So he went and withdrew the money while I tested the monitor for dead pixels. Everything was ok and he returned with the cash. Paid for it then put it in the car so we could window shop a bit more before heading home. We stayed there till around 4pm before calling it a day. So now I headed with my purchase to test it out. Good thing I took home the PS3 for the long weekend.




<< Home