Saturday, November 15, 2008

Retreat Over! Heading Home...

Yesterday the SMIT had it's recollection at Galilee Resort in Batangas. I was expecting it to be similar to any other recollection that I've experienced. To my surprise, it wasn't. This recollection wasn't 90% prayer and 10% activity. It was the other way around. The activities were quite fun and made me realize how much better a teacher I could be. The highlight of this recollection was Bro. Ceci's segments. His stories were funny, enjoyable as well as enlightening. The videos/presentation that he prepared were touching,beautiful and inspiring. Overall, this was a very pleasant recollection and I look forward to the next one (assuming si Bro. Ceci uli speaker namin! =P). Right now I'm on the CSB bus and were on our way back home. Right now were approaching Calamba. There's probably about an hour or more left before getting back to CSB. For once, I'm glad we have WeRoam. =)