Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Been A While...

Been a while since I last posted anything. So here I am. Been spending the whole day in school lately since I decided to stop skipping breakfast. My body got mad at me and I've had the displeasure of experiencing acid attacks which bring about a chest pain. Took some medication to help it back to normal. Since then I've never skipped breakfast, made sure I drink 8 glasses of water a day and have more fruits. Things are pretty much normal now. I've also been assigned to be a thesis adviser this term. They gave me 2 groups to take care of. Both of them already defended and both have passed. I just hope they don't screw up the revisions. Finals is almost here and this is the last week for regular classes. Looking forward to my frosh class' presentations. Hehehe!

On the gaming front, my NDS is still officially neglected. The PSP has had all the attention since I started playing a patched Monster Hunter Portable 2nd G. To those who don't know it, it's an upgraded version of Monster Hunter Freedom 2. I say patched because it's the Japanese version. A group is working hard to fully translate it to english since it would seem that Capcom US has no intention of making it english for us. Majority of it is already translated and if any new updates are done, it can be easily patched again. New monsters, harder challenges and stages from the first game are in this update. I never realized how weak the HR6 weapons are to the G rank monsters. Oh yeah, some monsters got new moves as well. So to those who have played Monster Freedom 2, expect to be surprised when fighting some of those old monsters. Anyways, back to the game. I must get stronger! =P