MSIT Entrance Exam is Over!
Today I took the entrance exam in DLSU for MSIT. Grabe! I forgot how much I hated time pressured exams! Unang exam pa naman MATH! FRICKIN MATH! I HATE MATH! Hahaha! Wala ako masyado nasagot. Tapos iilan pa dun sa nasagot ko, hula lang! >_<;;
Second exam was the english exam. Its sort of a fill in the blanks type except we get to pick words from a selection. Natagalan din ako dun and didn't finish but I was able to answer more than half of it. O_O
Sa essay din natagalan ako. Bagal ko talaga magsulat. That's what I get for never writing for a long time. Ever since I started teaching, I've hardly written a thing ever. Now I'm not used to prolonged writing. >_<;;
My hand hurts from writing, my pencils are pudpod. The exams are over. Sana naman makapasa ako para di sayang ang araw na to. =P
Second exam was the english exam. Its sort of a fill in the blanks type except we get to pick words from a selection. Natagalan din ako dun and didn't finish but I was able to answer more than half of it. O_O
Sa essay din natagalan ako. Bagal ko talaga magsulat. That's what I get for never writing for a long time. Ever since I started teaching, I've hardly written a thing ever. Now I'm not used to prolonged writing. >_<;;
My hand hurts from writing, my pencils are pudpod. The exams are over. Sana naman makapasa ako para di sayang ang araw na to. =P




<< Home