Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Classes Once Again and Monster Hunting Madness!

It's been 1 week into the 2nd term. That's probably the shortest term break that I've experienced. Oh well, at least I don't have to wait long to earn more moolah! Hehehe! Over the break my DS has seen a lot of play because of Super Robot Wars W. But since the start of the term, it's my PSP that now sees a lot of action.

Tekken DR challenges at the COMLINK cubicle as well as Monster Hunter 2 Portable monster quests. I never thought that I'd enjoy Monster Hunter. I was actually intimidated of that game because of so much to do. Then again, if I think about it, lately I have been easily intimidated about playing new games. Don't know why though. Gotta get rid of that attitude before I miss out on great titles such as this one.

This afternoon, I dropped by the cubicle again hoping to go on another quest. None of them were around so I ended up playing Tekken DR. It was fun and probably the longest vs match I've had in months. 56 wins, 0 loss. Sorry guys. Hehehe! Right now I'm just waiting for my PSP to fully charge so I can go questing once again. Short on cash for the final piece of my new armor set. =P