Saturday, August 05, 2006

Miami Vice Movie... Corny Story, Hot Chinese Babe!

Another Saturday, another movie. It's a regular weekly thing now with us to go see a movie after mass. Today, we saw Miami Vice. Their choice so I went with it like always. On a side note, when I bought coffee at starbucks near the theater, Julius Babao was behind me in the line. Then after the movie, I saw him and Tin-tin Bersola as we left our row in the theater. They were in the row behind us. Going back to the topic, the only way I can describe it is it's a TV movie. You know, sort of like a premiering episode for a brand new series. Other than that, it's nothing spectacular or great. Simple plot, simple and kind of cliché story. If any of you reading this plans on watching it, I say just wait for it on HBO. The only thing I liked about it was Gong Li. She's hot, she's sexy and she's prettier in this movie than she was in Memoirs of a Geisha. :P