School's Back And GX-31 Is Finally Here!
This week marked the first week of classes! Yes, classes started last monday. I have 9 units this term so that means 3 classes. 2 of them seems ok, the other one is too quiet. Oh well, its probably just back to school blues.
This week also marked the release of the most anticipated toy! The Soul of Chogokin GX-31! Voltes V! Being the Voltes fan that I am, I reserved one months before the release and so did my brother (after a little convincing). I won't be able to get it until my first pay check for the term arrives! Summer vacation drained me more than I expected! Even though I held back on spending just for this toy! :(
Ok lang, I'll be able to pick it up before the reservation period expires! :p
Check out these pics of Great Toys in Greenhills when Voltes arrived!


Hehehe! Just goes to show how many grew up watching the show and how much it was a hit for them.
This week also marked the release of the most anticipated toy! The Soul of Chogokin GX-31! Voltes V! Being the Voltes fan that I am, I reserved one months before the release and so did my brother (after a little convincing). I won't be able to get it until my first pay check for the term arrives! Summer vacation drained me more than I expected! Even though I held back on spending just for this toy! :(Ok lang, I'll be able to pick it up before the reservation period expires! :p
Check out these pics of Great Toys in Greenhills when Voltes arrived!


Hehehe! Just goes to show how many grew up watching the show and how much it was a hit for them.




<< Home