Tuesday, March 07, 2006

MS Saga, Counter Strike, Animal Crossing, Ouendan

Been playing quite a lot these past few weeks. On the PS2, next to Gundam Seed: 連合 vs Z.A.F.T., there's MS Saga: A New Dawn. This is an RPG that I could probably say is like the FF of Gundam games. I started playing it and got hooked to it. Although none of the characters are familiar, the suits are. I need to make more cash for more powerful weapons and to find more MS data to get more powerful suits. The latest suit I have is the RX-78. Powerful little thing but I want the Deathscythe Hell Custom. :P

Then there's Counter Strike: Condition Zero. Fred left his installer here and I installed it. Then I got Emil to install it too. Emil used to say that the game was old and he didn't want to play it anymore. Next thing I know, he can't stop playing it. Hypocrite! Hehehe! We still play whenever he's here. Cursing the bots that get 1 over us. A few days ago we even had a small LAN party. We played from 9pm - 4am straight. Chico, Fred and EF joined in the fun that was CS. It's old, but still addicting and fun!

Animal Crossing: Wild World on the DS is also another game I pay close attention to. My town is thriving and I currently have a perfect rating for a town. I need to keep it this way for the next 2 weeks if I want the golden watering can. Turnip prices have been low so I still have a house filled with the stuff. That is, until Tom Nook gives me price of higher than 300 bells. Dumb racoon! Wendell the walrus is taking his time showing up in town. I have a red turnip with his name on it. I want that golden axe! Hehehe!

Finally, there's Osu! Tatakae Ouendan. A game that plays like beat mania on the DS. Except here, it's tap on the numbers in the proper order on a specific timing. I finally finished the last stage of hard mode. I had some mistakes throughout but I still managed to finish it. Weird thing about it is I seem to play this game well only before I go to bed anytime else during the day, and I kinda suck at it. Mania mode is now unlocked and the first stage is really intimidating. Ah well, I'll get used to it in a while I guess.