Kids These Days, Jerks! Memoirs Of A Geisha!
Was out last night. Went to Powerplant and watched a movie. But before that, there was enough time to go around a bit. Went to my usual stop-overs. Kids Station and Fully-Booked. Coming out of Fully-Booked, I noticed 3 foreign kids. One caucasian, one asian, one arab/indian. They were about the age of probably between 8-11 years old. Barkada sila. They kept looking down at the Car display. A few moments later, trying to be discreet, they started throwing things downward at the display area. They hit 1 guy.
Then went away like it never happened. Kids these days, no regard for anyone else except themselves. They don't care that someone gets hurt as long as they have fun. I assume that these are the TV generation kids. No one there to teach them right or wrong except the television. I hope karma takes care of them and their parents.
Anyway, I watched Memoirs of a Geisha. It's a pretty good movie. The storyline flowed smoothly and at no point did I find a scene that did not make sense. The actors were a mix of chinese and japanese. This was the area of controversy over this movie. But even so, they played their parts very well. The settings were beautiful. Although I am curious as to how much research they made on the culture during this timeline in Japan. I need to know how accurate it is. It's a very artistic movie and you should see it.
Anyway, I watched Memoirs of a Geisha. It's a pretty good movie. The storyline flowed smoothly and at no point did I find a scene that did not make sense. The actors were a mix of chinese and japanese. This was the area of controversy over this movie. But even so, they played their parts very well. The settings were beautiful. Although I am curious as to how much research they made on the culture during this timeline in Japan. I need to know how accurate it is. It's a very artistic movie and you should see it.




<< Home