Wala Pa DSL Ko! A.C. Mortgage Paid Off!
Well, it would seem that PLDT pulled my leg. After telling me last wednesday that either that day or today nila mai-install ang DSL ko, wala! Nada! Zip! Zero! No word! Galing! Looks like I'm gonna have to call them up tomorrow. Kainis naman!
In Animal Crossing on the other hand, I struck gold today. This morning, Tom Nook was buying turnips at 212 bells. I had thought on selling it but since I got up late, I had no more time to do so. Had to go to my 1st class for the day. After that class, bought lunch then headed back home to eat. I turned on the game and checked again since the prices change at noon. Lo and behold! He was buying turnips at 624 bells! I halted lunch just to sell off all my turnips! 3100 turnips to be exact! Made a whopping 1,934,400 bells! I bought turnips at 106 bells 2 weeks ago spending 328,600 and now I made a profit of 1,605,800 bells! I paid of my final debt to Nook and still had about 1M leftover! Hehehe! Even Emil was able to profit from this. Hehehe!
In Animal Crossing on the other hand, I struck gold today. This morning, Tom Nook was buying turnips at 212 bells. I had thought on selling it but since I got up late, I had no more time to do so. Had to go to my 1st class for the day. After that class, bought lunch then headed back home to eat. I turned on the game and checked again since the prices change at noon. Lo and behold! He was buying turnips at 624 bells! I halted lunch just to sell off all my turnips! 3100 turnips to be exact! Made a whopping 1,934,400 bells! I bought turnips at 106 bells 2 weeks ago spending 328,600 and now I made a profit of 1,605,800 bells! I paid of my final debt to Nook and still had about 1M leftover! Hehehe! Even Emil was able to profit from this. Hehehe!




<< Home