Sunday, February 05, 2006

Congrats To The Graduates!

*This is a repost. Due to some error with blogger, my original post disappeard.

Went to the graduation ceremony yesterday (not that I wanted to but we're required to attend it at least once a year). As usual it's the same old boring ceremony. Nothing new. I guess it's not really my kind of thing. I think I dozed off for about a minute or two during the presentation of graduates. Hehehe!



To Cess, Ferdi, JP, Lani, Penny and Tin:
Congrats my friends! Though you were only my students once, I'm proud of you all! Welcome to the world of job finding and earning money! It's hard but it's also ok. Stay strong and aim high! Alam kong kaya nyo!

To Cess and Lani:
Wow! Cum Laude! I'm speechless! Congrats!

To Ferdi, Lani and Penny:
Congrats on best thesis!



On another note, watched the movie "Proof". Ang ganda! Great story and great cast! You gotta see it!

Note to self: Bring my Nintendo DS when I go to the next grad ceremony! :P