My Toy Shelf and Some Quizzes! =P
Couldn't think of anything else to post so I thought I'd post a pic of my toy shelf! :P
NOTE:These aren't all of my collection. I have more! :D
My Personality Disorder Test Results:
| Disorder | Rating |
| Paranoid: | Low |
| Schizoid: | Low |
| Schizotypal: | Low |
| Antisocial: | Low |
| Borderline: | Low |
| Histrionic: | Low |
| Narcissistic: | Low |
| Avoidant: | Low |
| Dependent: | Moderate |
| Obsessive-Compulsive: | Moderate |
|
-- Personality Disorder Test - Take It! -- | |
This is the feeling I supposedly represent:
You represent... hope.
You're quite a daydreamer and can be a hopeless
romantic. You enjoy being creative and don't
mind being alone at times. You have goals, and
know what you want in life... even if they are
a little far fetched.
What feeling do you represent?
brought to you by Quizilla




<< Home