Thus Ends Another Term!
Finally the term ends. I'm not happy about how it ended though. Most of my classes, over 50% failed the subject! So I'm kinda in the dumps right now. I really wonder if it was my fault? Was I strict? Especially today since it was course card distribution! Man! One student was crying because she got a 69 (68.76 ata)! But I didn't give in! I have to stick to the rules that I had told them throughout the term! That they have to listen and follow instructions! But I don't think they listened. She failed because she didn't submit an exercise. She did it, but she didn't submit it. *Sigh* What am I gonna do? Just drowning out my mood by playing PS2 games (DragonBall Z: Budokai 3 especially!), drinking a toffee nut frap from starbucks (I want that planner!), or by surfing the net. Ah well, got my tentative load for next term. 6 units: DATABS2 and BASIAPP! I'm not sure though if that will really be the subjects I will be handling but nevertheless, I hope my next batch of students won't take the subject too lightly like the ones this term! I'd hate for a repeat! Seriously! Ah well!




<< Home