Saturday, December 11, 2004

Finals Week Is On!!!

Well... here we go again! The end of the term is upon us. Making the exam is kinda tricky. I don't want it to be too hard nor too easy. But as much as possible I make certain that everything in my exam has been covered throughout the term. Now some may pass and some may fail. It all depends if they were listening and practicing what I have taught them. Always remember that you cannot pass a subject just by coming into class. Nor should they depend on the "Christmas Spirit". They have to work for their grade. A lot of students take their class for granted until they realize that they're way in the red.

So, to all of you taking the finals this week. Study hard and prepare well for your exams. Good luck and do well! Earn the grade that you so deserve!

One last thing, a formula that you should remember if you plan on cheating:

Cheating = R = Merry Christmas and SEE YOU NEXT TERM IN THE SAME SUBJECT!!!