Inconsiderate People in Movie Theaters
Don't you just hate it when you go to a movie and when the feature film starts or is currently on, people in front or beside you start to texting? The new phones these days have strong backlighting that it could substitute for a flashlight! Kainis! It's so hard to concentrate on the movie when nasisilawan ka! It's like damn! Don't you know how bright your phone is? Learn to cover the screen so as not to distract other viewers!
Then there are also those who don't know how to silence their phones. A public reminder is played before the start and they don't seem to understand. It's either they're blind or they're deaf.
Another type would be the talkie type of viewers. Whether in front of you, beside you, or behind you, they talk from start to end of the film. Now why the heck did you even go into this movie if you're only going to babble all thru out? Go to a cafe or something and chat there stop annoying the viewers! If I had a device that can temporarily disable a person's vocal chords, I'd bring it with me everytime I watched a movie.
I hope that none of you out there who read this is like any of the types I mentioned above.




<< Home