Sunday, September 07, 2008

Back from Hong Kong!

Got back from Hong Kong last night. I'm well rested but my lower legs still kinda ache from last Friday's long walk. Hehehe! I was able to find the stuff na pinahanap sa akin ng mga kapatid ko.

I also bought myself something as well. A monster hunter portable 2nd G special PSP. It comes with the PSP unit with a special casing, the game, some belt pouches, a special strap and the charger. But the downside to this is that I noticed a stuck pixel way too late. A stuck pixel is a dot on screen which is displayed in a fixed color. In my case, its green. I know I can just ignore it since its just 1 but for some reason I'm irritated by it. Hehehe! OC! I wish I remembered to check for it before I took it. Oh well, life goes on!