My Broadband Prayers Have Been Answered! But For How Long I Wonder?
Just got back from seeing the movie "Nacho Libre". Damn funny movie! Hehehe! Anyway, I turn on my PC, log-on my YM and chat a while and review a litte for tomorrow's/today's lesson. As I decide to turn in, I thought I'd go to http://www.testmy.net/ and test my net speed out of curiosity. I was suddenly shocked at the results that was returned to me.
Download test results as of Friday, July 21, 2006 12:55:45 AM
:::.. Download Stats ..:::
Download Connection is:: 807 Kbps about 0.81 Mbps (tested with 748 kB)
Download Speed is:: 99 kB/s
Tested From:: http://testmy.net/ (Server 1)
Test Time:: 2006/07/20 - 9:55am
Bottom Line:: 14X faster than 56K 1MB Download in 10.34 sec
Tested from a 748 kB file and took 7.594 seconds to complete
Download Diagnosis:: Awesome! 20% + : 43.59 % faster than the average for host (pldt.net)
I just couldn't believe it. So my brother suggested I test it by downloading a torrent file. The maximum download speed reached at 88 kB/s! Amazing! I can finally say, FOR NOW, that I am on broadband and I hope that it stays this way for a long time!
Download test results as of Friday, July 21, 2006 12:55:45 AM
:::.. Download Stats ..:::
Download Connection is:: 807 Kbps about 0.81 Mbps (tested with 748 kB)
Download Speed is:: 99 kB/s
Tested From:: http://testmy.net/ (Server 1)
Test Time:: 2006/07/20 - 9:55am
Bottom Line:: 14X faster than 56K 1MB Download in 10.34 sec
Tested from a 748 kB file and took 7.594 seconds to complete
Download Diagnosis:: Awesome! 20% + : 43.59 % faster than the average for host (pldt.net)
I just couldn't believe it. So my brother suggested I test it by downloading a torrent file. The maximum download speed reached at 88 kB/s! Amazing! I can finally say, FOR NOW, that I am on broadband and I hope that it stays this way for a long time!




<< Home