Thursday, September 01, 2005

Yey! Term Break!

Finally! Tapos na classes! For a while! My brain can finally rest from checking and computing grades till the end of the coming term. If you're wondering how my students faired, here's the lowdown:
      ▪ DBASEAP C3D -> out of 40, 2 failed
      ▪ INTPROG C3D -> out of 36, 17 failed
      ▪ INTPROG C3E -> out of 38, 5 failed

The results of the 2nd class didn't surprise me. Those whom I expected to pass made it. They put a lot of effort and showed that they wanted to learn. The others seem to just take it easy. What is happening to the students of today? Oh well, ganun din naman ako noon eh. Hehehe! But for now, its time for some R and R. Nakuha ko na rin sweldo ko! But I gotta save. I still have some debts to pay and not to mention saving up for my future. I must learn to resist temptations (*AHEM!* Gundam *AHEM!*). Let's hope I can.

Update:
   ▪ FullMetal Alchemist: Dream Carnival -> All characters unlocked!