Hehehe!
Yes, yes! I know! I haven't been updating in a long time. Hehehe! So many distractions! Hehehe! So here I am, back again and hope to update it frequently. Just got back from watching Bewitched. Actually, today marks the 2nd time I watched it. I saw it last Thursday too. :P It's a funny movie! Syempre! Will Farrel pa!
I also had lunch with Cess, Penny, Tin, Lani, Ferdi and JP kanina. Tin treated us to Shakey's! Ang saya! Hehehe! Thanks for lunch Tin! Happy Birthday uli!
Also, I've acquired some new collectibles!
Fusion Works Perfect Transformation MSZ-006 Zeta Gundam:


Cosmic Region #7002 Gundam Seed Destiny ZGMF-X10A Freedom Gundam:

ZGMF-X20A Strike Freedom Gundam 1/100 Scale Model:

Hehehe! With these things coming out, I'll never be able to save up for that new PC! :P
I also had lunch with Cess, Penny, Tin, Lani, Ferdi and JP kanina. Tin treated us to Shakey's! Ang saya! Hehehe! Thanks for lunch Tin! Happy Birthday uli!
Also, I've acquired some new collectibles!
Fusion Works Perfect Transformation MSZ-006 Zeta Gundam:


Cosmic Region #7002 Gundam Seed Destiny ZGMF-X10A Freedom Gundam:

ZGMF-X20A Strike Freedom Gundam 1/100 Scale Model:

Hehehe! With these things coming out, I'll never be able to save up for that new PC! :P




<< Home